Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Insane Incline

16 Mayo 2016

Wow! Cochabamba is a lot hotter than I remember it being! I just have to say that I didn’t think that I would ever have an area with more incline than Potosi.  However, I am here to tell you that I was wrong. Cosmos is probably one of the areas with the biggest inclines and the steepest in Cochabamba! The Cosmos area is a lot smaller than Potosi, but wow is it ever steep! It is going to be quite an adventure here!

Once again I can say that the Lord knows who I am and what I need as a missionary. I absolutely love my new companion Hermana Chicaiza and our area in Cosmos. This week I was looking back on my mission and just thinking that it is amazing! I feel like I am truly becoming more like Heavenly Father intended me to be. I have tripped and fallen a few times but it is more important to Him where I am headed than where I have been. And these experiences have helped me so much to become better and learn and grow into my potential.  I can’t wait to see what else the Lord has in store for me for the rest of my mission. I KNOW without a doubt that the Lord knows us through and through and knows exactly what we need in our lives to improve and truly become who He gave us the potential to become. This life can be hard and we all have challenges to get through but He can get us through it! He knows that we have hard times but He knows that these hard times are for the best! Trust in him! He knows what He is doing!

I love you all! Keep up the good work and have a great week!

Hermana Mather

No comments:

Post a Comment