Monday, May 23, 2016

Up and Down and Up and Down‏

23 Mayo 2016

I don’t have much time this week to write but a little more about my area and my companion. My companion Hermana Chicaiza is from Ecuador and is 30 years old, is super sweet, and truly wants to follow the will of the Lord. I love being with her and am so happy that I have the opportunity to get to learn from her and work with her. My area is smaller than Potosi but is getting me winded with all of the hills ;D . There are some times where we go up and down and up and down the hill to visit the different people who are here. I am loving it! hehe

Things that I have learned (or relearned) this week:

  • The will of the Lord is the best thing for us.  It is a lot more important what is best for us than what we want personally.
  • The sacrifices that we make for the Lord really aren’t sacrifices.  We get so many blessings in return for giving something up to the Lord that we really aren’t sacrificing anything but making wise investments.
  • The Lord has a plan for us.  Now we just have to listen and confide in his choices for us.
  • Success isn’t measured from the outside but from the inside.

I love you all! Keep up the great work!

Hermana Mather

No comments:

Post a Comment