Tuesday, July 5, 2016

My Work, Glory and Joy

4 Julio 2016

Here is a scripture that I LOVE and have used as a motivation for all of my mission and will continue to use for all of my life (Alma 29:9-10):

9. I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

10. And behold, when I see many of my brethren truly penitent, and coming to the Lord their God, then is my soul filled with joy; then do I remember what the Lord has done for me, yea, even that he hath heard my prayer; yea,then do I remember his merciful arm which he extended towards me.

I am so grateful for this opportunity to see the hand of the Lord in my life and truly experience the joy and happiness that comes from sharing the gospel with others around me.

I am sorry for such a short email; it feels like our P-Days are getting shorter and shorter. If you have any suggestions or anything that you want to hear from me in these last weeks that I have just let me know and I will be more than willing to answer your questions!

Love you all!

Hermana Mather






No comments:

Post a Comment