Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Time is Ticking

11 Julio 2016

Today for P-Day [Preparation Day], a few of us missionaries went with a family of members to visit Tarata, Cliza, Punata, and Arani--little providences of Cochabamba. It was super nice to see more of Cochabamba and be able to enjoy more of the culture here in Cocha (thats what they say to shorten Cochabamba). I will send some pictures of the places we visited!

For the last few weeks of my mission, I have had another scripture in my mind which is 2 Timothy 4:6-7:
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

I like the title of the letter that my mom sent me this week `the time is ticking’. Really my time here in the mission is ticking down and it is my goal and my mission to truly make the very best of every moment that I have here in the mission. This is WHY I am here and what I am going to continue doing until the very day that I have to leave. I will be working every moment so that I can say after this that I fought the good fight and finished my course- my goal- my mission. Continue onward until the very end!

Wish me luck!

Hermana Mather

De hoy dia
[Today]












No comments:

Post a Comment