Monday, May 18, 2015

Paula, Claudia, and ... Llamas

18 Mayo 2015

WOW!!! So much has been happening this week! Wow!

So, this morning we went to Tunari, Bolivia! It’s WAYYYYYY up in the mountains, and it is supposedly the only place in Bolivia that gets snow (if you go at the right time). We didn't see snow but it was super fun and super great to go have fun as a zone! Sadly, I don’t have my pictures with me right now :((( So forgive me, but I´ll have to send you pictures next week! Also, in the mountains there are llamas! AHHHH! too cool! I must have seen thousands of llamas today ;D

It’s crazy to think that it is getting warmer back at home and that everyone is getting ready to get out of school and get started with the summer! Here, it is actually getting colder where we have warm days but the mornings and the nights are REALLY cold! Especially cause we are always in skirts! hehe! So, enjoy the warmth and summer fun for me!

On the missionary side of things, My companion and I have been teaching an awesome family in our area! They are so great! Paula (17), the eldest daughter and Claudia (10), have a baptismal date for this Saturday (we are praying HARD that it works out!) Paula is SO amazing and has SO much faith! She does everything that an investigator should do when they are trying to build a testimony! She reads the scriptures and materials that we give her, she comes to church, she prays, she is really truly searching for the truth in her life with all of her heart and truly puts her effort into it! She is someone that we call a golden investigator, and a golden person! I love her so much! Her family is truly following her to come to know the truth! It is amazing to see the influence that one person can have on their family (cough cough, Elizabeth, cough cough;D)

Also, other news from the mission, my compi, (my “mother” in the mission) is going home in 2 weeks! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! So soon! It is so weird to think that people go home all the time from the mission... I am going to miss her so much! She has really taught me a lot in the mission and we have had some AMAZING times together! I hope that we are able to keep in touch after our missions!

Well, that is all that I have for this week, but just know that I love ALL of you guys and think and pray for you all the time!

LOVVEEEEEEE,

Hermana Mather

No comments:

Post a Comment