Monday, May 25, 2015

Changes.... @.@‏

25 Mayo 2015

With my companion go home this coming week, I have been thinking a lot about how grateful I am to have my companion to help me to learn and grow for these two transfers. I have loved her helping me with my Spanish and to get to know the people here so well! It has been so great! I’m a little nervous to get a new companion this coming week... changes are always a little scary, but they are always good to keep us on our toes and keep us growing and changing within ourselves, too!

We had a baptism this week! Wow... was this ever an amazing experience! Everything just came together so well and we were able to feel the spirit so strongly and clearly. It turned out that only Paola was baptized this week (since we think that it will be better if Claudia is baptized with her parents). Paola’s baptism was special! She was so ready and so prepared to make this step in her life... It is an amazing feeling to know that someone is so ready to take this step in their lives, and watch them begin to truly follow Christ and begin a journey of a lifetime. A journey that is sometimes hard (baptism doesn’t just erase the troubles that we have in our lives- but it can make them easier to bare) but is so full of joy and love and growth – who couldn’t invite others to make this step? I am so grateful for the amazing experience that this was and for the opportunity that I have to share this love and joy of the gospel with the wonderful people here in Bolivia!

That is all the updates for this week! Thank you for staying awesome and for supporting me and all the other missionaries out in the world! It makes it so much easier to be away from home knowing that there are people always out there caring for us and willing to help us with everything! You guys are AMAZING!

Love you guys with all my `heart, might, mind and strength!`

Hermana Mather

Picture from last week: My whole zone  on the way to Tunari

Picture from last week: Llamas!

Picture from last week: Awesome missionaries! Love these peoples!

Paola's baptism pictures! So great!


We have amazing people in our ward! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment