Monday, July 13, 2015

Noticias [News] for Everyone‏

13 Julio 2015

WELLLLLLL... some news for everyone.... We got the call for cambios [transfers] yesterday to see if we were going to change areas or stay! We were nervously waiting all day and this week we have been sitting on the edge of our seats just WAITING to know. The week of cambios is always so crazy because people are always telling you that you’re going or you’re staying or guessing on everything of where you are going and EVERYTHING! aaannnnnnnnnnnddddddddd we have good and bad news! My companion is going to train this cambio! And I am going to be opening an area in Sacaba (called Villa Graciela)! The sad news is that I am going to be leaving my first area... my area that I have gotten to know the people and come to love everyone here! Am I ever going to miss everyone here... the members, the investigators and converts that we have here... BUT I know that I am going to a new area where I will be needed as well and I am leaving my area in good hands!

I don’t know how to explain all of my emotions right now... I´m sad to leave, but at the same time, I feel such a peace to know that were I am going is inspired and that these people will really need me and my companion to help them! I have to say I am super nervous... opening an area isn’t a small deal O.O but at the same time I just know that this is what I need to be doing right now! Hopefully I will be able to send you guys pictures of my new area next week and let you know how it is going (I go to my new area TOMORROW)

Something that I learned this week: the worth of a soul is GREAT in the sight of God. You. Me. everyone is worth SO much to our Heavenly Father and he wants all of us to come back to him one day, but it does depend on what we do here on Earth. Just one soul. Just one soul is worth more than all that you could be offered here in the earth. THAT is why missionary work is so important, because everyone can make a difference. EVERYONE can help other souls come closer to heaven. When we see the effect one person can have on the lives of so many, it perhaps is no wonder that the Lord reminded us, “Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God.” (D&C 18:10)

I hope that all of you can remember how important you are to our Heavenly Father and even if you bring just one soul, yourself, to God, how great will be your joy and then if you bring more than one soul to God (the people around you), then your joy will be tenfold!

That is all I have time for this week, but I hope that you are all doing amazingly and enjoying life because ´man is that he might have joy´ (2 Nephi 2:25)

Love you guys! Take care!

Hermana Mather





No comments:

Post a Comment