Monday, December 21, 2015

Feliz Navidad‏

21 Deciembre 2015

In this amazing time of Christmas, I have been thinking so much about 'Who is Christ for me?' I would love all of you to stop and think for a minute or so. Stop reading and just think, poder... why is Christ important to you?

Okay, now that you have thought about it a little bit, I think that you can agree that Christ is SO important! He is my Friend, my elder Brother, my Savior, my Comforter, my Redeemer, my Example, my Lord, my Master, my Help -- through Him I can be better. Through Him I can return to the Father. Through Him I can overcome my challenges. Through Him I can feel peace and calm in the midst of the storm. THROUGH Him I am whole.

In my mission, I feel like I have become so much closer to Christ because I have chosen to follow Him and every day I choose to preach of Him and follow Him and put my trust in Him. I have put my trust and faith in Him in all times -- not just when times are good or when times are bad. As I have been able to better my relationship with Christ I have been transformed. I have developed the desire to become more like Him and to build up my relationship with Him stronger and stronger. Through talking to Him, becoming more like Him, following in his footsteps, and using His atonement I have been healed.

'For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.' Isaiah 9:6

Feliz navidad a todos! Les amo mucho! [Merry Christmas to all! I love you very much!]


Hermana Amber Mather

Doing service for the Bishop and his wife making earrings for the Relief Society :D


Picking limes to make key lime pie :DD



Making key lime pie with a recent convert in our ward :D 

A Christmas wreath door decoration that we made out of newspaper with one of our converts.

The mini Christmas tree that our landlady gave to us! Isn't it cute?

Me and my compi with President and Sister Hansen after the Christmas Devotional!

No comments:

Post a Comment