Monday, August 3, 2015

Seeing Miracles Rain Down in Villa Graciela‏

2 Agosto 2015

Wow! This week has been SO amazing! We have been working so hard, until we are dragging ourselves up the 5 flights of stairs at night to plop into our beds and sleep and sleep and sleep (until we wake up at 6:30 and do it all over again ;D) but we have really been seeing the miracles of missionary work! This week we had our first baptism in Villa Graciela of an amazing family! The miracle of this is that this whole family was baptized together! To be honest, there was a whole mix up on who needed to do what and there was a possibility that one of the kids was not going to be able to be baptized with the family (you know, Satan really tries to mess things up sometimes...) but everything ended up working out perfectly! I can tell you, right here, right now, that awesome things are in store for this family and that Heavenly Father is doing amazing things for this family! I can’t wait to see all that we can help this family do!

A quick talk about our other investigators! There is another family, which is made up of Nair, her son Gronel, and her mom Gabriela, who are getting ready for baptism as well! This is such an amazing, sweet, and faithful family! I am so amazed by them every time we meet with them! The most amazing thing to me right now is that Gabriela is more than 70 years old. And, and it is hard for her to get around and even sit down. But, she has so much faith that while we were teaching her one night she just ended up looking at us and asked `so how are you going to get me into the water? because I need to be baptized`. Both of us were so surprised with how much faith that this cute little lady has and we just can’t wait to see how this family will progress!

That is all I have time for today, but I love you all! Everyone eat some American food and cake for me on August 11th in my honor please! You guys are awesome!

Love,

Hermana Amber Mather

Villa Graciela Ward boundaries in east Cochabamba, Bolivia.

Our first baptism in Villa Graciela! WOW!

My cute compi and I ;D


Our new pension [apartment] is AMAZING!
Dinner at the Mission Home!















No comments:

Post a Comment